Friday, March 18, 2011

York AKC shows, March 16 and 18

We had a wonderful two days of AKC shows in York, PA, on Wednesday and Friday.  Solstafir was showing especially well in the group ring, on both days.  After Friday's show, I spoke with our group judge, who was also our breed judge.  He said Solstafir was very close to making the group cut, and liked him very much.  It was more about me needing to work on my baiting technique.  Solstafir seems ready to move to the next level and begin to place in AKC Herding groups.  Next show is April 9.  I'll be chomping at the bit!  As usual, I met lots of people who were interested in learning about Icies.  Solstafir really turns on the charm and love whenver meeting the public.  We also had some judges approach us with questions and compliments, as well as the Show Chairwoman at York.  I'll take show days like that, anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment