Wednesday, December 26, 2012

End of year- wrap it up with a BIG bow!

Team Whitetail went to it's last shows of the year, December 15 and 16, and took Winners Dog, and BOB both days. This caps off a phenomenal 2012, which exceeded what I had thought I could do. The big end of year bonus, is that the new AKC breed rankings were published last week, and Solstafir has been bumped up to the #5 Icelandic Sheepdog in the AKC! Wow. A month late to be invited to Westminster, but, hey, I'll take it! Keeping my fingers crossed that the #5 ranking holds through December, and Solstafir finished the year at that spot.   In other news, Kari only needs 6 single points to reach his AKC Champion title.
 
 Not to be overlooked, it looks like Solstafir and Kari will finish the year in UKC conformation, ranked at the #1 and #2 UKC Icies, respectively.
 
 Oh, did I mention we got a new puppy? See photos of Solsteinn Keisari at Whitetail, in the photo section below. Yeah, I'd say it was a good year to be a Whitetail Icelandics dog :) Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment